When is school in session?
- The school day begins at 9:00 and ends at 1:00, Monday through Friday, with 2 to 5 day programs available.
- We follow the traditional school year of September through June.
When can my child start?
Children must be 3 years old by November 1, 2016 to begin school.
What does tuition cost?
Please call the school for up-to-date tuition information.*
Are there any additional fees?
- A $50 non-refundable application fee is required for each child.
- Once enrolled, each family pays a $30 earthquake fee for restocking of our emergency supplies.
How much time will I be devoting to the school?
Parent responsibilities require anywhere from 16- 20 hours per month.
What are those responsibilities?
- A weekly workday from 8:45-1:15.
- Attendance at a monthly meeting covering school business and parenting topics.
- Eight hours per year of school maintenance.
- Participation in fundraising events, such as the annual silent auction.
- Supply of healthy snack for the school 4-10 times per year.
- Selection of one "Great Job" (like gardening or librarian) to be performed throughout the year.
* Scholarship assistance and work opportunity programs are available.
In collaboration with the City of Los Angeles Department of Recreation and Parks.